You may not assume it by the looks of it, but this delicious smoothie by Emily Von Euw of This Rawsome Vegan Life has not one, but two veggies somehow hiding within each sip of strawberry coconut dreaminess. A lil beet, and a lil frozen zucchini too!
- 1 sliced, frozen banana
- 3/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup chopped, frozen zucchini
- 1-3 tablespoons chopped, frozen beet
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Water, as needed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
- 1-2 scoops Nuzest Clean Lean Protein (Coffee Coconut + MCTs flavour)
- Blend everything together until smooth and thick, like a fruity milkshake. If it’s too thick for your blender to handle, add extra coconut milk or water. Adjust according to taste: you can add extra ingredients or some sweetener. I sprinkled chia seeds on top of mine for some texture and contrast.