I can’t get enough of this chili! It’s truly amazing and a perfect comfort food for the colder days ahead.
I must warn you, though. There is a lot of ingredients for this recipe, but have no fear – it’s really easy to make, you’ll see.
If you like it spicy, then add more spices – I don’t like a lot of spices myself because my taste buds are quite clean from living this lifestyle for such a long time.
Hope you’ll enjoy it!
Raw Vegan Chili
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 2 small carrots
- 1 stalk of celery
- ⅛ cup almonds, soaked for 2-3 hours and drained
- 5 oz champignons
- 6 tomatoes
- 1 cup dried tomatoes
- ½ orange
- 1 small piece of dried mango
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika powder (or more chili if you like it spicy)
- 1 tsp basil
- ½ tsp oregano
- Coarsely chop carrots and celery. Transfer into a food processor, add almonds and mix until finely chopped. Transfer to a bowl. Add sweet corn to the mix.
- Chop bell peppers and champignon mushrooms (remove the underside of the caps) and transfer to a bowl with all the other ingredients.
- Blend everything in a blender and pour over the chunky bits.
- Add more spices if you like it spicier.
You know you want them!
Subscribe to get all the latest mouthwatering recipes straight to your inbox!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.